24 in. (540) 8 Spoke Wheelchair Mag Wheel with 2 in. Hub and Tire - pr
Choice of Bearing Size
- Solid 8 spoke composite construction for strength and durability
- Chrome finished 4 rivnut pushrim
- 2" hub width (measured from bearing to bearing as hub is recessed)
- Choice of tire and bearing included in price
- Sold as a complete pair and comes completely assembled ready to go
The 24 in. Eight Spoke Wheelchair Mag Wheel is available with 3 different inner diameter bearing sizes. The choice depends on what your existing axle diameter is. Either measure the inside diameter of your existing bearing or the outside diameter of your axle. The options are 1/2", 7/16", or 12mm.
Choice of Tire
Choose the Primo Orion pneumatic tire or the Aero-Flex™ flat-free urethane tire.
- The Primo Orion features a general all purpose tread design, 75 PSI max, and comes in light gray. An inner tube with schrader valve is included. Sized 37-540 (24 x 1 3/8")
- The Aero-Flex™ Urethane Street tire is a solid flat free tire featuring a street design tread for good all around traction and every day use. Choose from light or dark gray color. Sized 37-540 (24 x 1 3/8")
Fits a variety of wheelchairs from Invacare, E&J, Drive Medical, Guardian, Breezy, plus many others that require a 24" diameter wheel with two inch hub width. To know if this wheel will work measure your existing hub width and note the axle diameter (or the inner diameter of the bearing). If the wheel is not available to measure, add the 2" hub width of this wheel to the length of the carrier tube on the wheelchair (the part on the wheelchair that accepts the axle) and add approximately 1/2" for the axle nut. The sum total should equal your existing axle (axle length is measured from the underside of the head to the end). If you are using a quick release axle, the length is measured from the underside of the adjustment nut to the start of the retractable ball. If you are using quick release axles, the plastic hub cover may not go on.
24 in. (540) 8 Spoke Wheelchair Mag Wheel with 2 in. Hub and Tire Specifications
Made from high strength composite plastic
4 rivnut chrome plated metal pushrim
Hub width measured from bearing to bearing is 2" (outer bearing is recessed in hub)
Hub has a plastic cover to conceal the axle head and bearing
Weight (with urethane tire) is 5 lbs 14 oz.
24 in. (540) 8 Spoke Wheelchair Mag Wheel with 2 in. Hub and Tire
RW171, RW173, FW471, RW473, RW176, RW178