Invacare Probasics® Drop-Arm Commode with 300 lb Capacity
- Features a unique drop arm design that allows transfers in tight areas
- Drop-arm lever operates simply: Pull the pin and arm will drop
- Soft hypolon armrests for added comfort
- Made from gray powder coated 1" steel tubing
- Includes snap on seat, seat lid, and bucket with lid
- Sold individually (each)
Important - Read Before Purchase
Invacare Probasics® Drop-Arm Commode with 300 lb Capacity Benefits
For hygiene reasons, this product is non-returnable.
Having a drop arm commode allows for easier lateral transfers on and off the commode especially in tight spaces or when transferring from a wheelchair. Putting this commode at the bedside is effective for those with limited mobility or or unable to walk to the bathroom.
Invacare Probasics® Drop-Arm Commode with 300 lb Capacity User Guide
You can read the installation instructions and user guide here.
Invacare Probasics® Drop-Arm Commode with 300 lb Capacity Specifications
Overall width is 24"
Overall height is adjustable from 27" to 31.5"
Seat measures 14 wide x 16" deep
Width between the arms is 18.5"
Seat to floor height is adjustable from 17" to 22"
Weight capacity is 300 lbs
2 year limited warranty
Replacement for Invacare model 9669 and IN9669
Invacare Probasics® Drop-Arm Commode with 250 lb Capacity
INPB413, PB413, EYLINPB413