14 x 3 in. (3.00-8) (300-8) Primo Durotrap Wheelchair Tire
- Tread pattern: C-9210 Durotrap tire
- Heavy duty 4 ply rating for maximum durability
- This is an air filled tire with max PSI of 35
- Choose to add inner tube with schrader valve (SV) when ordering and save! (choose from valve that comes out straight or comes out at a 90 degree)
- Latex free
- Sold individually (each). For a pair, order quantity 2
14 x 3 in. (3.00-8) Primo Durotrap Wheelchair Tire Purchase Notes
This is a pneumatic tire and requires an inner tube. Choose to add an inner tube with a schrader valve bent at 90 degrees or straight out when ordering (a schrader valve is the standard bicycle / car tire type valve). It is best practice to replace the inner tube when replacing a tire since inner tubes can exhibit wear and fatigue especially at the seams with prolonged use.
Known to fit many power wheelchairs Invacare, Pride Mobility (Jazzy, Quantum, Jet), Quckie, Permobil and others. To confirm the size, look on the existing tire you wish to replace and note the size numbers printed on the sidewall. It will be expressed either as 3.00-8 (300-8), 14 x 3", or both. Also verify that your tire is pneumatic by looking for the valve stem. If you are changing from a foam filled or solid urethane to a pneumatic tire, make sure your existing rim has a hole for the valve stem to come out.
14 x 3 in. (3.00-8) Primo Durotrap Wheelchair Tire
Pneumatic Tire, 3.00-8, Light Grey, Tread C9210, 35 PSI
T384, 111005, Z832103