2.50-8 (250-8) Primo Power Plant Wheelchair Tire
- Tread pattern: C-177 Power Plant tire
- This is an air filled tire with max PSI of 36
- Choose to add inner tube with schrader valve (SV) when ordering and save!
- Latex free
- Sold individually (each). For a pair, order quantity 2
2.50-8 Primo Power Plant Wheelchair Tire Fitment Notes
This 2.50 pneumatic (air filled) tire is known to fit the following power wheelchairs. Be sure to verify that you are in need of the 2.50 - 8 size as some of these wheelchairs were available with different size tires. Also make sure you are in need of an air filled tire. The foam filled version of this tire can be found here
- Permobil Koala Mini Flex
- Permobil C400 Corpus (older version)
- Permobil C400 Corpus Lowrider (Older version)
- Permobil C400 Corpus (newer version)
- Permobil C400 Corpus Lowrider (newer version)
- Quickie S525 (after S/N S52-19752382403)
- Quickie P222 SE
- Quickie P222 SE (with S/N Prefix P2xa)
- Quickie Pulse 6
In addition, it may fit other wheelchairs not listed.
2.50-8 Primo Power Plant Wheelchair Tire Purchase Notes
This is a pneumatic tire and requires an inner tube. Choose to add an inner tube with a schrader valve bent at 90 degrees when ordering (a schrader valve is the standard bicycle / car tire type valve). It is best practice to replace the inner tube when replacing a tire since inner tubes can exhibit wear and fatigue especially at the seams with prolonged use.
If you have questions about which wheelchair tire to purchase, how to determine the correct size, or an installation question, visit our main tire category page here
2.50-8 Primo Power Plant Wheelchair Tire
Pneumatic Tire, 2.50-8, Light Grey, Tread C177
T087, 113300, Z821773