Most new, unused and unopened items can be returned within 30 days of delivery for a refund (not including shipping fees). We’ll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc). Some manufacturer shipped items may incur a restocking charge which will be noted on the return authorization. Please note if your return contains items that carried free shipping, the original outbound shipping costs that EnableYourLife.com incurred will be assessed against your return. You must contact us for a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number which must be clearly written on your package. All packing materials, manuals, accessories must be included for a full refund. Your refund will be processed usually the day a return is received or the next business day. You should allow several days for the refund to post back to your account. You’ll receive an email confirmation that we have received your return and processed a refund.
Special note on wheelchair tires,
scooter tires, wheelchair wheels, wheelchair caster assemblies: These
items must be unused and in new condition (no marks, streaks, tread wear, etc).
Unfortunately some of the items carried by EnableYourLife.com are non returnable. These include the following items:
- Any item that is used. All product that is returned to us must be in the same condition it was sent out (this includes items reeking of cigarette smoke). Used items will be returned freight collect. Please understand used items cannot be re-sold.
- Most bath safety items including commodes, bath benches, bath seats, raised toilet seats, or any other item that presents a hygiene issue.
- All personal hygiene products.
- All cushions and gloves.
- Lotions, creams, or any other wound or skin care item that do not have a factory sealed container.
- Hospital beds (home-care beds), mattresses, mattress overlays, mattress covers
- Any made to order item including made to order wheelchair upholstery, made to order Top End wheelchairs, made to order Invacare wheelchairs (both manual and power wheelchairs).
- Any special order item not carried by EnableYourLife.com including special order wheelchair and scooter parts.
- All wheelchair tires, scooter tires, wheelchair wheels, and wheelchair caster assemblies that are used. These items must be unused and in new condition (no marks, streaks, tread wear, etc) to return.
If your item is defective or becomes defective within 30 days of receipt, we will repair or exchange it at our option once the product is received by us. If a repair cannot be made and an exchange is no longer available, we reserve the right to exchange if for a similar item. You must contact us for a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number which must be clearly written on your package. Enable Your Life, Inc. will pay for return shipping costs for defective items. You’ll receive an email confirmation that we have received your defective item. Certain larger items may be serviced at your location by an authorized factory technician rather than shipping the item back. This is up to the manufacturer. After 30 days, you are bound by the manufacturer's warranty and you should follow the directions provided with the product documentation.
All returns must be received within 14 days from the date the RGA was issued